21-03-2022 11:45 AM

Life is going on with out any excitement. For the last 2 years ..life is nothing but dull, boring. The moment I posted to this new office, this boring phase has started. There is really not much work in this office. All I had to do was go to the assigned places and deliver the letter. In 2021 starting ..i had difficulty doing this work, since the places assigned were some 1000 Kms away from my place of work. Later on, after the advent of Wave-2 ..personal delivery of letters were stopped and mere sending the letters through post was started. And thereby my lethargy even increased with no real work to do in the office.

Parallelly ..in the personal front, I have been staying in my home alone for the last 1 year. My wife left to their parents house in 5th month of pregnancy. Now our kid is almost in to 10th month. That staying alone also had its toll on me for being this bore. Personally staying alone and at work front, nothing much to do. Enough reasons for a overthinker like me, to bombard brain like anything.

There is too much ample time to do anything I want in these 2 years. That is  boon for anyone who is sailing life with tensions. But I converted that boon into something else. Nothing productive I had done in these 2 years. I spent most of this time in needless worrying about the future, on which no one had any control. How pathetic of me!

 

23-03-2022

Yesterday whole day I am ok. I was talking with my friends as usual chatting, sharing things etc etc. Suddenly in the evening, when I sat with R..i came to know he was offered 20K for work in the CC section. He was deputed to that section on do-duty since workload was high and staff was not competent enough to complete. No only that 20k, but also R got help from CC head in looking out rented house/apartment. As usual, I felt the pinch. I am jealous no doubt. But also I do know completely even if I am in R place, I could get that help on rental accommodation. I never had that skill in talking and building rapport with people surrounding me. Even knowing this, my feeling of jealousy was unavoidful.

To add salt to the wound, I kind of known that W section is planning of S tomorrow. After knowing that my mind flew to the money aspect itself. Surely a S means…it has the potentiality of good money in range of Ls. In this case also, the tinge of jealousy was not avoided by me. All these people R H and S are just doing their work and then that money aspect is coming into them. It is not like, they are working solely seeking that. Fate has positive intentions to them, because they are good people. Unlike me who is deep rooted in envy and jealousy.

Some part of me was daring enough to think that, R might not be too happy with everything since I am of the opinion that getting unduly favours will only have bad effects later on. How foolish of me.

నువ్వేం పీకలేవు కానీ ఎదుటి వాళ్లుపీకితే మాత్రం నీకు ఏడుపు. మళ్లా దాని cover చేసుకోవడానికి పనికి మాలిన justifications . కర్మ రా నాయనా !!

That’s it…That R story and then S action tomorrow…has awakened the devil thoughts in me. For no fault of anything, my mind lost its track. What ever planned good was tossed aside..and wasted time and everything. Knowingly..i ate Gobi which will have detrimental aspects of my health. Then wasted full day by watching ‘office’ series till midnight. No lunch, no dinner yesterday. Whole day I wasted by thinking the useless thoughts.

And today..as usual, I Md in the morning solely because I am frustated that everyone around me is happy and I’m not. No words to put this sick behaviours of me. Patheitc and Gira huva aadmi myself.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 March 2020

24 March 2022